Recently 2 units of 5th generation decanter centrifuge are ready for shipment for overseas waste water treatment project, the model number is GNLW454ET-VFD.
The configuration is as below:
- The material to be treated: Municipal sewage treatment, solid content is 2 ~ 3%. Treatment capacity is 30 ~ 40 cubic meters per hour
- The main motor is 45KW, the back drive motor is 15KW
- Material ：the bowl material is made of duplex stainless steel SS2205, the screw is also made of duplex stainless steel SS2205, the collection box is made of SS304, the skid is made of carbon steel.
- Wear resistance protection:
The screw distribution port is protected by tungsten carbide alloy insert, the solids discharge port is protected by tungsten carbide alloy, the inner bowl is with welding ribs, the bowl solids discharge port is protected by tungsten carbide scraper, the screw propeller is protected by tungsten carbide tiles.
- Sensor ：including temperature sensor 2 units, vibration sensor 1ea
- Decanter centrifuge discharge trough: there is a closed rectangular box discharge trough to connect the decanter centrifuge collection box solids discharge port and screw conveyor inlet port, the size of inlet port and outlet port is same, the height is 500mm.
- The centrifuge bowl diameter is 18 inch ( 450mm) , the bowl length is 74.5 inch (1890mm), the length over diameter ratio is 4:1
The decanter centrifuge can be installed on top of mud tank or telescopic skid to remove low gravity solids from waste water, by adding proper chemicals, the separation result could be better. The treating capacity will be varied according to different material.
The decanter centrifuge application including Industry Waste Water Treatment, Drilling Fluids Solids Control, Oil Recovery from Marine Slop, Oil Sludge Treatment, Municipal Sewage Sludge in Purification Plants, Mining Industry Separation.