Recently one batch of solids vacuum pump are shipped to offshore drilling platform, it can be used to transfer drilling cuttings ( drilling waste), clean the cabin, clean the drilling platform, clean the mud tank, etc. It is an ideal equipment to transfer slurry with high content solids, high density, high viscosity.
We have 3 models of solids vacuum pump with nominal transfer rate of 40m3/h, 20m3/h, 10m3/h, the capacity will be varied for different material. For the max model GNSP-40B vacuum pump, the max suction distance is 50, the max discharge distance is 1000m, and max transfer solids content is 80%, the max allowed solids size is 75mm. The user need to prepare a air compressor for air supply to the vacuum pump, the air demand is 17m3/min. There are 2 mode for option, automatic and manual, for normal condition, automatic option will be selected, for special material and special working condition, the user can choose manual operation. The smaller size vacuum pump is compact design and moveable design. The max solids size is 50mm, the max discharge distance is 500m, and air demand is 8m3/min and 4.2 m3/min. Except for solids vacuum pump, we also provide other types transfer pump, like centrifugal pump, submersible slurry pump, shear pump, screw pump, etc. Compared with these pumps, the vacuum pump’s design is more compact, no need to use electricity, less power consumption, can transfer longer distance. Especially for offshore drilling platform, electricity power is limited to be used, vacuum pump is an ideal way to transfer drilling cuttings compared with screw conveyor and other types pump, just the user need to do small changes on the design to make it suitable for offshore drilling platform application. For more information about our solids vacuum pump, pls contact with GN solids control.
GN solids control has one unit of compact design oil sludge separation system in stock for sale, the treating capacity is 1 m3/h of oil sludge, the electric motor and control system are all with explosion proof which can be used for oil industry and crude oil refinery. The technical specification is as below:
1) Pre-mixing modular: including one premixing tank which equipped agitator on top and electric heating lines internally. This is important process to separate oil easily and increase the oil sludge flowability. 2) Coarse screening modular: one unit of mini shale shaker to separate coarse solids from the oil sludge, the discharged fluids drop into the second tank with heating lines inside the tank. A feeding pump transfer the discharged fluids from shale shaker to decanter centrifuge by adding proper chemicals before feeding. 3) Decanter centrifuge to separate fine solids from oil water fluids mixture, the mechanical cut point is 2 microns. The normal speed is 4500rpm with VFD control panel, the bowl material is made of duplex stainless steel.
4) Disc centrifuge to separate oil and water and solids, the clean oil is storaged in a buffer box and the discharged water flow to another buffer box, which can be reused in the circulation system. 5) Chemical dosing unit to add proper chemicals into the oil sludge for easier separation and reach better result. The system is compact design which can be shipped by containers, for big project of oil sludge treatment, the client can use this system as a testing unit before order a big oil sludge treatment, we have 5m3/h, 15m3/h big oil sludge treatment system for option. Normally vacuum pump is used to transfer the oil sludge from waste pit to our system. For more information of the oil sludge treatment system, pls contact with GN solids control.
Recently GN solids control shipped several sets of mud cleaning system to our North America client, this is for their repeat orders for vacuum truck slurry/mud cleaning system. The technical configuration of the mud cleaning system is as below:
1) Slurry collection hopper which is installed on top of the slurry treatment system, in the previous design the slurry collection hopper is laying separately, considering the area limit at client’s working site, we put the slurry collection hopper on top of the mud cleaning tank to save space. There is discharge port under the collection hopper to feed directly to the 2 units of dual deck shale shaker.
2) The coarse solids separation tank including 2 units of dual deck shale shaker and 1 unit of mud agitator. The shaker screens installed is with coarse mesh size, so that coarse solids can be separated out in this process. 3) The fine solids separation tank including 1 unit of linear motion shale shaker with fine wire mesh to separate the fine solids from the slurry, the submersible slurry pump transfer the clean mud to the mud cleaner, the desilter cone separation cut point is 25 microns. The outter protection guard is desgined for HSE purpose according to client’s feedback.
4) The clean mud discharged from mud cleaner will be transferred to dewatering centrifuge system to separate ultra fine solids up to 1 microns. The dewatering centrifuge is a big bowl big volume decanter centrifuge with VFD control panel, to increase the separation efficiency and get drier discharged solids, chemical dosing system will be used before feeding to the dewatering centrifuge. The discharged solids will be reused for construction industry, the recovered fluids can be also used in the process. For more information of the system, pls contact with GN solids sales.