One unit of Diamond core drilling solids removal unit are ready to delivery to South Africa. This is our standard GNSR-130L solids removal unit with customized design for client’s special requirement. The system capacity is 130L/min, the separation cut point is 2~5 microns.
The technical configuration is as below:
1) One unit of GNZS752 two panel shale shaker to separate coarse solids and reduce solids content
2) One unit of GNLW224F-VFD decanter centrifuge to separate fine solids from the water
3) One unit of mixing hopper with mixing pump to prepare for new drilling fluids
4) The centrifugal pump can be also used as centrifuge feeding pump by switch the button of the control panel
5) 2 unit of mud gun as mud mixing to avoid the solids sediment
6) The tank volume is up to 6m3
7) Compact design to be installed on top of the trailer for convenient operation and movement
8) It can be lifted freely by lifting pad when used in the mountain
According to the client’s requirement, we may remove shale shaker when solids content is very low and no coarse solids in the mud, only use a decanter centrifuge to clean the waste water, which can be reused for drilling , reduce water consumption and reduce drilling cost, and protect the drilling machine to expend its working life.
The decanter centrifuge bowl and screw is made of duplex stainless steel 2304, the other components is made of stainless steel 316L, the screw blade is protected by tungsten carbide tiles which is replaceable once repaired. The bearing is SKF brand for reliable operation, max speed is up to 5000rpm, and typical speed is 0~4500rpm, the max capacity is 130L/min. The centrifuge bowl and screw is drived by main motor 11KW and back drive motor 5.5KW.