Recently one set of oil sludge treatment system is ready for shipment to a oilfield environmental solutions company with customized painting color. GN solids control can design and produce standard oil sludge treatment system with different treating capacity 1m3/h, 5m3/h, 15m3/h, also we can design as per client’s concept and technics process.
A standard oil sludge treatment system is consist of the modular below:
- Waste transfer unit: GN use our own solids vacuum pump to transfer the oil sludge from the waste pit to pre-mixing modular. The features of vacuum pump: (1)100% air operated pump without using electricity power, need air compressor for air supply. The user need to prepare one air compressor to provide air for both vacuum pump and the positive pressurized VFD control panel of the decanter centrifuge.
(2) can be adopted to different types of oil sludge, heavy duty for continuously working
(3) automatically and manually working for option for different requirement
(4) max discharge distance is up to 1000m, max suction distance is 50m, it can used into the crude oil tank without labors in, it is user friendly pump to transfer the oil sludge out of the crude oil tank bottom.
2 pre-mixing modular: including a pre-mixing tank equipped with heating lines inside the tank wall, when the user supply hot steam to the heating lines, the oil sludge will be heat to 60 degree for easier separation in the next separation step. Mud agitator with control panel to agitate the oil sludge with necessary chemicals and keep it flowable. The submersible slurry pump will transfer the pre-mixing oil sludge to the next process- coarse solids separation modular.
3 coarse solids separation modular: it might be removed depends on if there is coarse solids in the oil sludge.
- fine solids separation modular for solids/ liquid separation by using VFD decanter centrifuge, and working together with chemical dosing system
- 3 phase centrifuge modular to separate oil from water.